Friday, April 19, 2019

The Battle For Sincerity

Fear of Sincerity

My heart can't slay still but I try my best to always be aware of when my heart is going somewhere it is not supposed to go.

  I always fear that i am not sincere, but i am hopeful :< I don't fear it too much up to a point where i don't do anything at all. Some ppl might say, "what's the point of doing it if you're not sincere?"

  I believe that sincerity is something that you pursue and not something that you wait for. If you wait for it, it will not come. Sincerity is a target. you have to go for it :') Sincerity requires a lot of effort and constant reminders. I constantly have to remind myself and i surround myself with ppl of reminders. 

 I believe that to remain sincere is my biggest struggle, until the day i die. 

 My heart always turns. With His help, i hope it turns towards the right direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Teach Myself

Am i the gembeng and cengeng one yang keep myself sad without any reason? okay lah, since i start nak tulis ni lagi i asyik dengar lagu2 ...